View Single Post
      08-20-2019, 02:10 PM   #30
PA135ii
seeking salvation
Rep
Drives: 18 Camaro SS 08 CR-V

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
this is a fairly common misconception actually - NE's record against the AFC East isn't their highest win percentage. I don't have all the stats but have seen it enough to know that there are several other divisions out there that are consistently worse than the fins/jets/bills. If they were .900 against the AFC east I'd be singing a different tune, but they win more against a few other divisions.

Quick search:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Patriots/co...easy_afc_east/

One thing I will say that the Patriots rarely have another playoff contender in the AFC East. This isn't uncommon. Its not like Baltimore and Pittsburgh are neck and neck EVERY single year but typically for the AFC North, they are competitive. A lot of division winners stand alone where only a couple divisions will have top 2 contenders of their division year after year. The patriots definitely stand alone in their division a lot more than anyone else.
We will agree to disagree. The AFC East has been the weakest division in football for the last 20 years. The Pats catch a break there. Fins, Bills, And the JETS... lol
Appreciate 1
F30lolz6798.50