View Single Post
      09-16-2021, 08:19 AM   #8
Oldgixxer
Captain
Rep
Drives: nothing fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by redblaze View Post
There is no better time than now to sell to dealerships, especially for a family sedan. Good move to get rid of that and take the profit.

It's sad though to see so many issues can/have happened on that car, haven't you thought about filing a lemon?

X3MC should be more reliable in my opinion.
We spoke with BMW Corporate regarding all the issues and expressed we no longer feel safe with the car and want them to A)-buy it back or B)-replace it with another M550i. Their stance remained the same,basically: it's under warranty so whats the big deal?. I did not have the energy nor did I want to deal w the stress to pursue a Lemon Law vehicle. I did that with the 1st brand new vehicle I bought and it was a nightmare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalApex View Post
Yikes that’s a pretty poor experience you had with the car. Glad you’re out of it!

Hopefully BMW gave you a deal on the X3MC for some of that trouble…

According to the blurbs from BMW Roadside they should have been able to cover that Uber for you, but it definitely isn’t a situation you should end up in on a new car.
Yes sir,got $3500 off MSRP on the X3MC which the dealer had one allocation for. I was happy with that as the 8 or so other dealerships I shopped wouldn't budge on the LCI.
And honestly,I was so angry at the incident on Mothers Day,which was made even worse by having to listen to my mother in law bitch the entire time how it was so hot and humid while being stranded,I would have told BMW to shove the $90 up their azz lol.

It all worked out in the end. It's a shame as I really loved this car and it always put a smile on my face when I mashed the throttle. Mid 11's@120+mph in the 1/4mi &0-60 in the mid 3s on the Dragy for a stock family sedan should put a smile on even a grumpy old man
-'22 X3MC,'20 M550i,'18 X2,F30 328xi,'07 E63 AMG (1st W211 63 in the 11s),997 C4S Cab,CLS55 AMG,E55 AMG,C55AMG
Appreciate 0