12bmw535xi
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 M550

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry9020 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12bmw535xi View Post
My BPM tune is installed and I'm very happy with the outcome! It cost me $1399. Definitely more power throughout all rpms and feels much faster now. No error codes or any other issues whatsoever. I will take it to the dyno and drag strip soon and share results. Communication and support through the process was excellent and Mike from BPM ensured proper installation for me. Very easy to go back to stock, it takes about 5 minutes to put it back.
Overall great product and I highly recommend it to anybody who is looking for more useable power without sacrificing drivability or reliability.
is that for a stage 1 or stage 2 tune? what do they advertise as the power gains?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry9020 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12bmw535xi View Post
My BPM tune is installed and I'm very happy with the outcome! It cost me $1399. Definitely more power throughout all rpms and feels much faster now. No error codes or any other issues whatsoever. I will take it to the dyno and drag strip soon and share results. Communication and support through the process was excellent and Mike from BPM ensured proper installation for me. Very easy to go back to stock, it takes about 5 minutes to put it back.
Overall great product and I highly recommend it to anybody who is looking for more useable power without sacrificing drivability or reliability.
is that for a stage 1 or stage 2 tune? what do they advertise as the power gains?
Stage 1 - 70whp, 100wtq
Appreciate 0