View Single Post
      06-20-2019, 12:39 PM   #41
igotbank
Rep
Drives: '19 m550i and a few classics

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott.bednorz View Post
I've been visiting this thread ever since I purchased my 2019 M550xi back in December. Finally pulled the trigger on DME tune. The positive reviews on DME are what finalized my decision.

I've been running the tune since Tuesday and holy shit! The car has been unleashed. Very consistent pull through all RPMs and still have yet to lose traction. I have been more surprised with the power from a 30-40 roll. Unfortunately I do not have access to a dyno in Lubbock, TX, but my butt dyno is very happy. Besides the tune, I'm stock except for a resonator delete for added soundtrack.

Mo was the gentleman who completed the tune and I have nothing but great things to say about the guy. Walked me through everything and performed everything in a timely manner. Stand up guys over there at DME.

Highly recommend!
hi, are you referring to DME tuning out of NJ? I purchased a '19 g30 m550i about a month ago and am looking to haver mine tuned. any warranty issues? they claim impressive hp/tq numbers too. any truth to that in real world driving.
Appreciate 0