08-29-2017, 06:42 PM   #71
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///mawana View Post
That's not what I saw, clearly Mayweather was toying with Conor. He had no idea how much punching power MMA fighters posess. He had to figure him out and once he realized Conor's punches were lame (to a boxer obviously) he couldn't stop coming at him even when Conor was still throwing some. To me the fight was over in the 4th round. That it lasted that long is down to Mayweather's style who also happens to be 40! Good business by Conor but that's all!
I'm not agreed .
Floyd first tired Conor from round 1 to 6 . Before Floyd was not able to hit Conor like he would like to hit him .
For Conor there was only one way to win the fight , and that was by KO . But through the experienced defense from Floyd this was impossible !
So after round 6 , Conor was not stable anymore because he was dead tired . Conor never fought longer than 6 rounds in MMA and that was the trick for Floyd .
This above became very clear in round 10 when Conors battery was completely empty . This was the right moment for Floyd to show his dosed force ...
The end was clear ...
Respect for both fighters , but I would love to see Floyd in the cage with Conor

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1