07-30-2007, 08:08 PM   #12
magmd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
He got bashed not because his is a good or bad seller. I believe everyone that purchased from him did end up getting what he was selling.

What came into question was the source of the products he was selling. Many people here got screwed by trendix. The member's money was never refunded. And the products/inventory that they were supposed to get...disappeared.

I does piss people off if those products end up being laundered and resold to other members by a third party, so that people do not know where this supply is coming from. Unfortunately, it this has become a case of---guilty by association.

I do not know the true story, and I am not sure what to believe as alot of accusations and alot of suspicious activity came to light. Plus, not getting any clear response, explanation, defense of his own activities...only makes things abit more questionable.

So, I am glad you had a great experience. But I would hate to think I was buying goods that some other member from this community got screwed out of...basically stolen goods.