Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by David70
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreyATC View Post
I'm 6-people household
This rocket is actually pretty comfortable on long trips, even fully loaded
I can also care less about the ring times
I'll never see it. However, it's load of fun for street use. Blows anything on the road
Can't wait to see some fast cars getting humiliated by an SUV
How long of a trip, I don't see a car of six trying to hit one of the chargers in the next city they get to so they can sit there waiting for it to recharge. I guess you plan your whole trip around these planned stops?

I think they are good cars for normal everyday use for most people (not me as I drive a lot for work) but any long distance travel would be too much to deal with. If they can come up with a quick way to recharge them it would get rid of one of the biggest problems.
Yes, the recharge is not as quick as fill up of the gas. Though, by the time my kids unbuckle and use restroom/snack from each leg of the trip between superchargers, the car tells me it's fully charged and ready. I rarely had a situation where I waited for my car to finish charging. It is other way around. For those who complain: how many hours and $$$ you spend yearly at your lovely gas station?
I'm leaving home every day with full "tank"
And no longer spend 24 cumulative hours of my life at gas station
People need to realize that you go fill up not just on a trip, but every week when you commute as well. While ICE car wins time on trips, it loses huge on the commute or everyday use.
Appreciate 0