View Single Post
      06-24-2019, 07:41 AM   #12
HellzAzn
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i, 2018 M550i, 2006 M5

Hi all,

Thank you for the responses. It was factory installed directly from Germany as far as I've been informed. I've had no further contact with my dealership hence the post and trying to get direct contact with BMW Canada Warranty. My sales guy tried what he could but doesn't pick up my calls anymore. Last I heard, my spoiler was on order and the urethane was on back order and I would be informed when it comes in. It's been a month since. All of BMW ran out of urethane? It's hard to push anything up the chain when no one acknowledges you. It's all finger pointing. I've even went to another reputed BMW authorized dealer and they only got as far as "it's with BMW warranty" and they couldn't assist any further. Believe me, I've had contact with all levels of managers at both the dealership and auto body repair shop. My next step will be with the dealership's ownership. I've already launched a complaint to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and they are looking into my case. It's a $1500 repair that's put a bad taste in my mouth. Can't get more simpler than a spoiler repair. This has been going on on 3 months, heading into the fourth. I can only imagine if it was a mechanical issue. You'd think a customer buys a $100K vehicle, they'd do anything they could to keep the customer happy.
Appreciate 1
clee1982797.50