cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
Bruh. As impatient as I am, usually I'd only chirp the horn if it's 3 seconds and the chick in front of me hasn't done diddly squat except continue to text, apply makeup, jill off, or whatever the hell she's doing. I'm talking about the kinds who lean on the horn the split second the light turns green as if the guy in front of them is blind or forgot what a green light means, even if like me, they're staring at the signal as if it owes them money and is just as impatiently ready to go as you are... Don't you think I have shit to do and places to go too?
And now you sucked me into this. How is it you made this a chick thing? Talk about stereotypes. Very convenient deflect from the guy who has people honking at him. I'm a chick, and I'm the one with my hand on the horn for you to move your ass when the light turns green. And no, I don't put on makeup, text, or do anything other than drive when I'm behind the wheel.
MKSixer34171.50
vreihen1614889.50
Rmtt8206.00
N54Yankee2706.00