View Single Post
      10-28-2020, 02:11 AM   #1
jpy1980
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3 -Smurfy Blue Vinyl

I'm bored with my car - should I buy a 991 or GT350?

Hey guys.

Not sure if anyone else is going through the same thing as I am, but I'm bored during the pandemic. Being bored doesn't mean I'm not busy with work or family, but just in regards to cars, I'm bored.

I have a 2015 M3 that I modified pretty heavily and I also track/canyon drive regularly. Now that the pandemic hit and I also just had a newborn, I'm not really driving a lot. I mean I've still been modding the car (I actually wrapped my car blue during the pandemic and also installed a cool CAE short shifter), but I find myself looking at car websites for a new car to buy. Even though my M3 is perfect in every way. I think I'm bored...and I want a 991.1/2 911 or Mustang GT350. (I've actually written other threads recently where I even mentioned possibly safari'ing my M3 or buying a Tacoma...)

Now I'm thinking if I get an 911 or GT350, will I regret it and be bored again? haha is it the search that I am enjoying at the moment?

I need to go drive my m3 to get out of this funk. haha

Well regardless, here's a question for you guys. I've been thinking of the 911, but I figured, I could always get one later down the line. BUT the GT 350 seems like a moment in time car where I wouldn't see myself driving it when im a lot older. Is it really a special car just because of the motor? I wonder if its better than my F80. Thoughts?
Appreciate 1
Fast.F10512.50