Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 6MT 328i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4play View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqwinny View Post
They are cool, and I appreciate them, however I in the USA would never buy one. The issue is the station wagon has a sigma to them of the early 90s and scream family mobile until the mini van and suv took off.
Don't think that's accurate at all. There is a small(ish) community of performance wagon people who get the appeal of a performance car that can actually haul stuff. This "performance SUV" trend is awful and needs to die.

I would never own a mini van or SUV. I have owned several Audi S4 wagons (B5 and B6) and an E55 wagon.
Perhaps, but at the same time as a business would you bring a wagon here or not ? If it doesn't sell then why bother if it's not profitable ? Hence hello mini suvs unfortunately.
MY13: TTE400 Stage 2 turbo, Spec Single Mass flywheel + Stage 3+ Clutch, FTP V2 Turbo Inlet, Evolution Racewerks Charge pipe + Boost pipe + Intercooler, Turbosmart Recirculating Diverter Valve, aFE grill scoop + aFE Magnum Force Cold Air Intake, B58 coil retrofit, eBay Downpipe, Active Autowerke muffler, DW400 LPFP, B58TU HPFP, M5 s63TU injectors, Bimmermilvs, e80 tune by Navardi Tuned. 380 whp/360 wheel torque stock block
Appreciate 0