Quote:
Originally Posted by claykin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualGuitars View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wivenhoe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualGuitars View Post
I don't believe remote software updates are supported on the G30 even with iDrive 7. Maps are updated OTA based on your region.
I posted in another thread - the iDrive 7 Lite on G30 before the LCI next year will never have Remote Software Updates due to a lack of the required equipment.
Despite having the software totally reinstalled only last month, the (Europe) maps were version 2019-2. The OTA didn't update so I downloaded the 32gb file for 2019-4 and manually updated. I was impressed that it took less than 45 mins to install faultlessly.
Where did you get the full map?
In some European countries the map updates are available to download through BMW Connected Drive website. USA (NA markets) OTA only. There's options to get the full map update for NA markets through 3rd parties.

Keep in mind other poster has iDrive7 with Live map. 2019-4 Live is available for some regions. Cars with iDrive 6 use Evo Map. Latest I've seen for Evo NA is 2019-3.
I downloaded 2019-2 several months ago. Just wondering where you got yours. Thanks.
Appreciate 0