View Single Post
      08-26-2020, 06:21 PM   #4
TomWinMD
Tom W
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 (G30) 550xi

Paperwork Signed / Ready to Take Delivery!

I signed the paperwork yesterday evening with my CA.

For the Performance Delivery Experience, the process works like this:

You sign the paperwork one week prior to delivery, the car is moved from the port of Charleston (for east coast deliveries - not sure about the process for taking delivery at Thermal, CA) a few days prior, but no more than two weeks out from delivery.

The paperwork consists of accepting or declining additional services, add-on warranties, bill of sale, vehicle registration, and of course - handing over the money.

You come away with copies of everything you signed, receipts for your money, the vehicle registration and the tags.

When you arrive at the Performance Center on delivery day, you need to have your bill of sale, registration, the plates (temp or otherwise - make sure you have the expiration stickers for the plates), your insurance card, and your identification (i.e. license).

In the current Covid climate, the Performance Center is limiting deliveries to three a day (to keep the total number of people to no more than six) - they normally do 10 a day.

You must complete their Covid exposure questionairre 24 hours prior to arrival and bring it (or a screen grab on your phone) with you - or you will be forced to reschedule.

More to follow after delivery day. Stay tuned.

Tom

2003 E65 745i | 2011 F10 550i | 2021 G30 M550xi
Appreciate 0