nick707
Rep
Drives: BMW 650i Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rccarps2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronkale View Post
Hi,

Does anyone else has that same problem? Pic attached.

So, when driving, there will be this unlighted straight line at beam shape going across the view.

Did have F10lci with adaptive led lights before G30 lci, and it did not have that problem with light output.

Thanks
Did you ever get this resolved? My 21 M5C has the same issue, more pronounced on the passenger side. It has been at the dealership for going on 4 days now. They found over 20 computer errors for the drivers side headlight control unit, but haven't said anything about the passenger side. Of course the control unit is backordered. But don't worry... the shop foreman is taking my car home every night to "test" the headlights, tonight will be night #3.

These headlights are a mess.... Junk compared to the various BMWs and MB I have had over the years. My loaner car is a 21 M440i and the headlights are great compared to the M5C. My wife has a 19 X5 with lasers and they are fabulous. How can you have a massive non-illuminated strip between the high and low beams?

Add to a damaged grill emblem on delivery (took weeks to get in the parts), damaged key fob at delivery, ongoing headlight issues, gesture control unit malfunction, and the 360 camera view terribly misaligned on the screen....

Ok rant over.

Attachment 2510371

Attachment 2510372

Attachment 2510373
Let me know what they find aloud about the headlights. I live in the US too and have a 2021 M550i, with the same problem with my headlights. I haven't taken it in cause I wasn't sure if it's something that they are able to fix. Not sure why BMW didn't test these headlights at night and fix that issue before releasing them to production cars.
Appreciate 1