NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I'm so glad you've been driving a whole 18 years. I have socks older than the time period you've been driving. If you are seeing an increase in the number of people blowing when the light changes perhaps you should concentrate on DRIVING and paying attention. YOU aren't the only person on the road. If your A-D-D ass can't pay attention at the light, make enough money to get a driver or pull your head out of your ass or whatever internal dialog you have going on and realize that you aren't the only person on the road.

If I'm driving across town and get caught by an additional 4 lights for 2-3 minutes each my 15 minute drive just turned into a nearly 23-27 minute drive. If that happens on a daily basis I'm in the car an extra 45-60 or so minutes per week or another 37 to 50 hours per year in the car. Rather than endure this BS, I blow the horn and I will continue to do so.

So guess what? Pull your head out of your ass and pay attention to the light. You aren't the only person on the road.

Cheers-mk

P.S. You can turn the start/stop feature off in stop-and-go traffic. In fact, it's advisable to do so.
Bruh. As impatient as I am, usually I'd only chirp the horn if it's 3 seconds and the chick in front of me hasn't done diddly squat except continue to text, apply makeup, jill off, or whatever the hell she's doing. I'm talking about the kinds who lean on the horn the split second the light turns green as if the guy in front of them is blind or forgot what a green light means, even if like me, they're staring at the signal as if it owes them money and is just as impatiently ready to go as you are... Don't you think I have shit to do and places to go too?

As much as I wish that we copied the German signals so that it's easier to tell when to restart the car, prime the clutch of a stick shift, or even give more notice to lessen the chances of distracted morons hold up traffic (although knowing you, you'd probably start leaning on the horn as soon as that yellow light turns on)... I can also wish to be a billionaire tomorrow and have a threesome with Emily Ratajkowski and Mila Kunis in my sprawling mansion too, but I doubt any of the above will happen any time soon.

Jeez man, it's people like you that reinforces bad stereotypes about BMW drivers.

P.S.: Give me your Venmo; I'd be happy to help out with some funds for new socks... Sounds like the poor things have more holes than an afghan.
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0