View Single Post
      10-04-2019, 07:17 AM   #13
baege
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 Cayman GTS 4.0 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaungo View Post
Honestly, I would say you have not modified your M240i enough to make it unique only to you. I was forced to learn and drive manual by a friend of mine with a F10 M5 as I was an auto only guy and it really didn't appeal to me as most people say it would. I found more fun in the sound, power, handling of a car and feel of it then I did in changing gears in manuals, which was why I decided to heavily modify my 335i for the track rather than straight line power. having also the option to switch between AWD and RWD (xDelete) I also enjoyed the better handling from the RWD as well.

As much as having a V8 and a manual might feel to you, I personally find that you may run into the same problem a couple months from now, missing the inline-6 and turbo instead.

If you want to compromise, I would say get the C8 or C7 Z06 if you're going to get a C7. Might as well go all out.

Well I honestly don't think I will ever miss turbo, never been a fan, in fact this is my first turbo in like 20 years. I do think I might miss other things about the m240i like its compact size and its refinement.
Appreciate 1
swanson733.00