02-16-2021, 08:00 PM   #2856
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
@floridaorange he's actually been doing very well! He is taking initiative to book his own classes. He will ask me if I'm able to join him and if I can't he still goes. I've told him that I'm proud of him for taking this seriously and complimented him on his weight loss. I swear it's crazy how easy guys can lose weight. We've been ordering our dinners from a local meal prep company because it's less waste on food. I don't keep a bunch of junk in the house either.

I think beginning to work out can be very overwhelming to some but once you get started and see the benefits it's rewarding.

I've been struggling with working out. I guess it's the gloomy cold weather that's unusual for us. I just feel like I'm having to push myself harder to get there. Like always, I feel so much better after and happy I went.
Make the objective for getting back into shape to make it harder on your body NOT to workout than it is TO workout.

Once you get to that place - it becomes fun and much more rewarding because it has become so routine it just flows.

Not getting into a healthy workout routine = self-sabotage - imho

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 2
jmack548.50
rebekahb3128.50