F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
This.

I admire and learn from excellence. Mercedes-AMG F1 team is a case study in operational excellence.
Yeah I love how they care about the small things like:

1) every factory worker has a parking spot so they start the day off not being frustrated finding a spot to park.

2) They have a no blame policy, just learn from the mistake and move on, this way everyone takes accountability and works harder and yet no one feels bad from messing up.

3) They have a see it, say it, fix it policy so issues get fixed immediately.

4) If they win the constructors championship everyone at the factory no matter what position (even cleaners, cooks, etc) gets a $10k bonus. This drives everyone to work harder and as a team.

Meanwhile at other teams they try to get Mercedes parts banned, or they try to play mind games with their drivers to get better contract negotiations. Like look at red bull, during Hamilton's negotiations they were saying merc should use Russel as black mail to get a cheaper contract on Lewis. Imagine how much of those tactics they use on their own drivers and how much that stress would affect them. Also look at ferrari they just signed sainz and already they are saying Mick Schumacher will drive for them soon, imagine the pressure that puts on Sainz and Leclerc.
MKSixer34173.50
Ngilbe361618.50