Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajfoggy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajfoggy View Post
Yep that is the thread that started me looking at it in more detail.

The problem is I have ordered carbon spoiler, carbon mirror caps, black grilles, sills and carbon diffuser.

But this bumper part has never been mentioned, does it come with the diffuser and you have to specify which one you need?

Or does the carbon diffuser fit onto the standard m sport as well??

What I don't want to happen is they fit the carbon diffuser with the standard exhaust bumper part l, then the exhaust turns up in a couple of weeks and they find they need the other bumper part. But that seems the case, I'm not going to pay for two though.
No, it sure doesn't look like that. You'll need the matt black bumper cover to fit one of the two different diffusers, in your case the CF.
Ok and those two parts fit either exhaust system?
Yes, it's only the matt black covers that has two different shapes to fit the different exhaust tips.

F10 520d M-Sport Alpine White | HRE P43SC 20x9+20x11 | Michelin PSS 255/35+295/30 | KW V3 Coilover | M5 Front Sway Bar + M550d Rear Sway Bar | 3DDesign Front Lip | BMW M Performance CF Spoiler | BMW M Performance Diffuser | BMW M Performance Black Grills | BMW M Performance Pedals |
Appreciate 1
ajfoggy1516.00