02-24-2017, 03:46 PM   #1245
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Anyone had any good results from the CZ lineup?

Not that I can get one, but as far as non 1911's, that is pretty much the only one I would consider - I just find the grip to be natural for me and I'm reasonably accurate with them from the ones I've shot.
As KennyB said above... I don't know anyone who has owned a CZ that didn't love them. I've personally never shot one. Though my IMI Baby Eagle is very CZ like with regards to the frame. I don't shot that pistol well so i never gravitated to CZ.

It's crazy how that happens. Someone touched on it earlier in this thread. Took my wife to the range for the first time a while back. Gave her the G19 to shoot. Didn't do that well. Figured i'd make it easier for her and gave her the Sig 1911. She was barely on the damn target with that. Gave her the Baby Eagle and she's 5" groups all day long. So that's technically "her" Baby Eagle. lol

Convince your wife you need to move the family to the US. Then tell her it's mandatory to own at least 10 pistols and 10 long guns. Tell her to

Last edited by Mr Tonka; 02-24-2017 at 04:26 PM..
Appreciate 0