View Single Post
      01-08-2018, 03:57 PM   #32
BGT3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M550ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab3_Fr0man View Post
Center vents are now set to full heat, from neutral. I can't notice a dif but I'm not on a long highway trip in -30..

When I set the center vents to full cold in the summer it did nothing, so I don't expect this to do much either. Main reason: The front center vents suck, they barely move any air at all.

*taking the car in next week - I will post back once they have a look at the HVAC / Heat Issue.

Thanks everyone.
You certainly might have a problem but also make sure the fan speed when set to Auto is at least on the middle setting. I think there are 5 fan settings available when on Auto and when the temps are extreme you need to be at least on 3 which is the one in the middle.
If your vent settings are set (and locked) all the way to Red and your Auto fan speed is at least in the middle setting and your temps are set at 70 or above and you're not getting enough heat you definitely have an HVAC issue.
In my car with the center vents set on full red and the Auto fan speed in the middle setting after 10 minutes I have to turn it down to 66 from 70 from a cold start on a 5 degree morning.
Porsche 993 C2 Cab.
Appreciate 0