07-21-2019, 01:55 PM   #16
devil84
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G30

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkancel View Post
Finally got everything installed. Not the best pics but when I get time with better lighting will retake.
Here are the specs. These wheels are the BMW OEM 648M off a 2016-17 7 series. By the way, the 7s TPMS matched also and worked so I didnt have to remove mine from my OEM 19s. The wheels are 20X8.5 ET 25 / 20X10 ET 41. Before installing them, I had Son Tran do some accent painting on them to make a little more aggressive and similar to my M4 wheels. So he taped off the center area around the spokes and color matched to the dark grey areas that came from the factory. If you are in So Cal, Son Tran is absolutely the best at repairing damaged wheels. In this case just painting but he did a excellent job. Tires are Nitto Motivo - 245/35-20 fronts and 295/30-20 rear. Yes 295s and Jesse at Americas Tire in Lake Forest was behind the sizing. He assured me the 295s would fit with everything and look proportionate so I purchased them but asked him to also get 275s just in case as a backup. He was right, no rubbing inside nor out even after testing every possible angle to get them to rub. The offset of 41 with 20x10s is just the perfect fit and looks awesome from every angle. I wanted a close to OEM look with something slightly different and thats what I got. I had attempted to buy the 668M wheels but no idea when they will ever be available. Again, sorry about the pics, when I saved to photobucket they automatically downsized for some reason. The only thing different I would do, is 255/35s on the front so I have a little wider front because there is plenty of room.
Looks great. Do you need to use longer bolts or do you just use the ones supplied on the 5?
Appreciate 0