View Single Post
      01-15-2019, 08:07 PM   #181
bimmer456
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRiderAaron View Post
I think it actually looks decent in the videos from the auto show, not so much in the official release pictures tho. I have a hard time believing it'll be much if any faster than a Z4, but hopefully we see em hit the track come late summer/fall.

It does seem like this should be called something other than a supra, perhaps celica or something, but not supra. It's too much BMW to carry on that name IMO.

Seems like the maintenance/dealer experience would be crazy difficult given just how different these brands appear on the surface..I guess time will tell. Did BMW just give up all their IP on the electronics/mechanicals to make this all work?

Good news is this is the best Toyota infotainment yet!
Surprising how light it is with all the tech and safety equipment that's required. Not sure if this is lighter or heavier than the Z4 and what the 0-60 is on that? The MZ40i has more power. We will have to wait for the MZ4 with S55 or S58, that will be the track monster everyone is waiting for, no one will even pay attention to the Supra when that lands.
Appreciate 0