View Single Post
      03-27-2007, 09:08 AM   #1
mholmes205
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 335 Coupe (Soom: e92 M3)

Anyone here interested in a BMW R1100S Motorcycle?

I just posted this on ebay, but I thought that I would ask you guys if you, or anyone that you know, is in the market for a motorcycle. I would love to find my baby a nice home, and I know that since you guys are already BMW owners, you know how to take care of a vehicle.

Here are the details...

2004 BMW R1100S Sport Touring Motorcycle with ABS and heated hand grips.

This bike is in mint condition, garage kept, with less then 2000 miles on it. No scratches, dings or dents. Engine Guards, brand new Laser racing exhaust and performance chip were installed by the dealer. 5.5 inch rear wheel. All maintenance was performed at the dealership by BMW certified technicians. OEM exhaust and factory chip are available at no charge, upon request, with the sale.

The color scheme is unique and certainty a head turner. It is titanium gray and mandarin orange checker board with mandarin orange wheels; BMW Factory paint.

I also have a tail bag that was never installed which is included with this sale.

Original purchase date was August of 2005, so the motorcycle has the remainder of the factory warranty. NADA book value is listed at $9,579, and that is bone stock. I am looking for $9,250 OBO.

This is a fantastic motorcycle and I am sad to see it leave.

I will only sell this item within the United States.

Buyer is responsible for tax, tags and shipping.

I will gladly take this off of ebay if I found someone on here.

Thank you for taking a look.
Attached Images