View Single Post
      07-08-2021, 11:26 AM   #69
tuffode
Private
Rep
Drives: 2 E30s and an E46

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJiGGs View Post
You remove the kidney grille and the bmw badges and there's no shot you would of been guessing this was the new 2 series.

I'm not sure what changes happened back at HQ but man it feels like we are in the era of German designers paying homage or borrowing design elements from the eastern world and it used to be the other way around. Maybe I'm just getting older or who knows what but this new era of BMW is separating itself from its roots…imo

Kia/ Hyundai etc… all stole looks from Mercedes bmw Audi and some of them put all 3 on one car and now if someone told me this was a Kia or Hyundai trying to compete with the new supra I would believe it.

Now that is just on the exterior department. Interior looks good and I'm sure it drives well.
I'd be able to tell it was a BMW right away. The side profile of the new 2 is probably the most BMW looking side profile that that they make today.

I also don't get the fuss about it not having dual headlights on both sides. It's supposed to be the modern day equivalent of the 2002, which had single headlights on each side.
Appreciate 3
Transfer5254.00
02M3ForMe4261.50