OEM CSL Whore
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2017 F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvorobyov View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
Just to update this thread. I went to the dealer and complained about freezing idrive/CarPlay. They then updated my idrive firmware from NBTevo_J to P. They said P was the latest version. The update was free and they did it while I was getting my 10k maintenance done.

Today I had a remote coding session with bimmer-tech. I installed three apps from there site onto my laptop to allow the remote coding session. All I did was plug in the obd2 Ethernet plug into my laptop. They were in and out in about ~10min.

Overall I'm happy with the widescreen CarPlay 😜
The main difference in solution which i used, that i do not need to wait for nobody. I just download program and upload file with it.Can't be more easy)) Today was at dealers update of firmware, CarPlay was not working after(because i have no this function from plant),after used same file which i got from fscmap.com, and now its working like before) i thinks this is big difference from other solutions. You don't need to wait for somebody, and you can do it any time with no limits, any time you want. Hope it will be helpful for you guys!
Awesome, what version is your idrive firmware ? It begins with NBTevo_?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0