///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
You guys are absolutely delusional.

Neither of you have addressed the fact that Sir Lewis won 2 races and got 6 pole positions with the 6th fastest car on the grid as verified by Autosport.

When will you address this?
My friend please listen ...

Chapter HAM :

Of course we know . It shows that the greatest will shine sooner or later
anyway !
And of course we know that HAM can drive a car ! That's why he's 7ewis and one of the fastest and greatest ever !
But It's for sure he has the car to do it , where would he be in the poor Williams ?

@quote.Lewis.Hamilton => "I would still be a one-time world champion if I stayed at McLaren"
Check #Russell ! From where did he came and what he suddenly showed us in the Sakhir Grand Prix in Bahrain was unseen
It's pretty simple #Russell had suddenly the Merc power , and the power he showed in a great way ...
Honestly I still feel bad , from what happened that day because George is really a nice guy !
George would win many races the Merc !
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter MAX :

Spain 2016 !!!
MAX makes his Red Bull debut in Spain-Barcelona !
And BOOM we are having a race winner ! He is the youngest race winner in the F1 history ever !
Check the Guinness book of World Records ! => https://www.discoverbenelux.com/max-...-f1-superstar/
The name is Max ! MAX Verstappen ...
Who the F@ck is that ???

Well my friend , meanwhile the world knows who he is ..With his 42 podiums and 10 race victories !
This while a black car , the fastest car of the decade is ! And the driver is a multi-World Champion...
The Mercedes humiliates the other teams !!! It Isn't funny anymore !
But the kid beats regularly the fastest car of the decade anyway . If not ? He runs on the podium anyway !
And MAX is the only driver who can do it ! Let us not forget that given !
I know MAX . I saw him driving . By this I know why HAM is afraid for him ..
MAX is in HAM's head and MAX knows it ...
Champions my friend ! "BOTH" MAX an HAM are True Champion drivers !!!

Hope you are well ...Cheers my friend !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 02-10-2021 at 12:16 PM..
Appreciate 3
M5Rick60769.00
DrFerry6730.00
MKSixer34188.50