10-19-2007, 09:17 AM   #23
herbz
hi
United_States
Rep
Drives: '86 325e

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
uh, not necessarily. It's been in the 70's high of 74 past two days. I think saturday may not be but possibly. Also as long as it is in the 60's which it was last night. Plenty of people will be wearing tshirts.

The fall has been mild so far. It was cold last week but back again to being warm. I'm glad, I hope the next few years are warm as hell during winter. Once I'm done with schooling and move it can go back to crazy 10 foot snow winters.

But back on topic. I really for some reason have no support for the team. I feel they gave up or something at Cleveland. So I pretty much have given up on them. Although I will not lie, the red sox having home field is a huge advantage. Due to the crowd which will be even crazier than Cleveland's and due to being at home.

I hope our fans aren't as ignorant and throw a home run ball back onto the field. It's still a homerun ball.

Yeah, it doesnt seem to get cold here in Boston anymore until January. Last year it was mild through december.

At least we finally have a series that is semi-close. I think just about every series in the playoffs has been a sweep so far.
Appreciate 0