10-21-2007, 01:09 AM   #42
djmatty
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2003 330i; 1999 328i (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
Yeah you would hope for that being a Sox fan and seeing how horrible he's been pitching.

And for the last time their bats at Fenway mean NOTHING! They didn't win game 2 so their not invincible at home. No one is.

I'm also tired of everyone riding the Sox cock like their the best team to ever step foot onto a field. Reminder, the Indians had the same regular season record. The media and MLB are pushing and hoping the Sox win just so one of the most known teams in baseball will be in the WS. Not because they are the best team, but to make sponsors and the other money makers happy. In the end baseball is still a business not just a fun sport.

Remember they still have to win 2 games in a row against 2 pitchers they've already lost to. It WILL NOT be easy, and just because they are back at Fenway will not make one bit of difference.
Tonight was a just a fluke then, right?

I don't care why other people cheer for the Sox. I just know I've been a Boston fan since birth.

If they keep hitting like they have the past two games, the Indians don't have a chance. I can tell from your posts that you haven't watched the Sox much this year and you are speaking out of your ass at this point, but the Sox are the streakiest team in the league. If there's one team that can win three in a row with blowout wins over great pitching, it's the Red Sox.

And yes, the home field advantage will make a HUGE difference. I think it's quite laughable that you don't think that's true, and it doesn't even matter what sport we're talking about, your statement is a plain joke and sounds like it came from someone who knows absolutely nothing about any sport.