11-20-2018, 08:05 PM   #103
Bartledoo
Driver
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
Pretty much if you're not smart enough to understand Whitings view. But thats basically what you're saying, that you know things better than him.
They didnt punish Verstappen because he did nothing wrong (at least not on the track, I'm not talking about his behaviour in the pits). If you don't understand that, you don't understand anything about the F1 rules apparantly. Or in your view: you understand better than Whiting how the rules work (that he himself probably made, seeing how long he has been in F1)
Alright, since you're so smart...direct me to where I stated that the punishment given to Ocon was incorrect? Then, direct me to where I stated Verstappen should've been punished for breaking any particular rules. Then, direct me to where I seem to propose that I know things better than Whiting.

After you fail at all of the above, your foot should be placed in your mouth. Of course it probably won't be and you will continue to project opinions onto me that I never stated or had, and will keep avoiding the simple question of whether Verstappen could've made a better decision for his race.

Oh well, you are just too intelligent to see that Whiting's review is about rules being followed, and is not relevant to optimal racing strategy and decision making of drivers.
Appreciate 0