06-06-2019, 06:49 PM   #1
JayPichardo
BMW Client Advisor
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
MY2020 Updates!!!

-With MY2020, every 5 series model now comes with the new Live Cockpit Professional with a 12.3" Digitial Instrument Cluster and 10.25" Center Display. This Live Cockpit will come with the same BMW iDrive 7.0 Operating System that launched on the G05 X5.

-With the upgraded head unit, each car will now have updated Sport Displays in the center display and updated steering wheel buttons.

-In the center console, a USB-C port has replaced the USB-A port to allow for faster charging times (3A current). The USB port near the cup holders remains as a USB-A port.

-The 530e battery has been increased by ~25% from 9.2 to 12 kWh.

-The M550i xDrive receives an upgraded N63 engine, increasing its power to 523 hp (+67 hp vs MY19) leading to a 0-60 mph of 3.6 seconds (-0.3 sec)!
Helping to control all this power, it also receives a standard limited slip differential.

-In terms of equipment, on the 530i/530e/540i models, the following options have been made standard.

Comfort Access (322)

-On the M550xi, the following options have been made standard
Heated Front Seats (494)
M Sport Differential (2T4)

-For the MY20 5 Series, the premium contenting package structure has been slightly modified. Higher tier packages now include the content and price of the lower tiers. For example, Executive Package includes the content and price from Premium Package and Convenience Package and the packages are not combinableience. Overall, pricing remains unchanged.

Package changes include:

As Comfort Access has been made standard, Convienence Package (ZCV) includes Automatic Tailgate (316), Heated Front Seats (494), and Satellite Radio with 1 year subscription (655). Pricing is $850.

M Sport (ZMP) and Luxury Package (ZPL) now include SensaTec Dashboard (4AW)

As the digital instrument cluster is now standard, 6WB is no longer offered in Executive Package.

Top M Client Advisor in New England.
Appreciate 4