325 Baller
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 28i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Question...

My dad is currently looking at getting a new car for a 24month lease before the new m3 comes out (i know its been rumored january but he doesnt like first production cars). He priced out a new CLK-350 convertible (yes MB the dark side which im not too thrilled about, but he has a MB now) and the lease payment with trade in is really cheap, 205/month. My thought was why doesnt bmw have an answer for the clk then i realized they do, the 3 coupe/convert. But he refuses to get an old body style car when the new ones will be out middle of this year. So that led me to think, why not an e46 m3? I priced it out comparitvley(sp?) and it was about 100 more/month which still seem slike a good deal to me. I also thought the e46 m3 would be a good idea because he could learn how to handle all that HP and learn how to use the SMG so when the new m3 comes out he would know how to control it and everything. So my question is, what are your thoughts?

or

Im currently in love with BMW's so im very biased, just wanted to know what you guys thoughts are...?