01-14-2016, 03:23 AM   #20
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: X3 M40d

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobbo99
For that money, Qashqai is very hard to beat. All that kit for £207/mth is decent, and the new car is step up in interior quality.
Id only say that you are missing the 19" wheels. You could easily forgo the other items you mention.

We've got a Qashqai (older shape, 360 model) we leased it from G2L for 24months at £208 inc. That was the best we could get in our budget at the time.
We then bought it as we couldnt find anything else we liked for the same money they offered it to us for. As a car for 2 kids under 3 to destroy, its perfect and its been so cheap to run.
Would I personally use it everyday? Probably not.

We will probably change it at the end of 2016, and my preference is a Volvo XC60, or wait for the new Tiguan.
Or if the prices are still the same, then more likely another Qashqai.
We're not bothered about the 19's on it, she wants the SUV comfort of not worrying about kerbs etc so the 17's are fine.

It's just the power i'm a bit worried about, 12.5secs 0-60 sounds like a long time!! The DCi130 engine is a couple of secs quicker but an extra £70pm, and in her current Corsa diesel she keeps getting the full DPF warning due to doing so many short journeys!
Appreciate 0