03-01-2019, 04:02 PM   #274
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Looks good! I like the color of the walls. I've got a really dark gray in my bedroom with black accents.
that picture I posted was from last year. that same wall now is an accent wall that I did this year with textured wall paper and painted a dark gray...I believe it's called Gotham Gray from Behr

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrickem View Post
Beautiful work! Your house looks new so it must be really great working with square walls instead of 200 year old horse hair and plaster wavy ones. It took me about 17 hours and 18 lbs of caulk to just to finish off the end of my triple crown which doesn't even look a fraction as nice as yours does.
it's was built in 2002 so the house is 17 years old. the last 2 owners never did any upgrades. the walls are pretty squared so yes, pretty easy installing the crowns. love to see some pictures of your triple crown install

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
What the fuck are you on about you nut?

No, seriously. What have you done now, I don't have the endurance if actually reading and comprehending.

Small sentences. Big pictures.

Good seeing you, old friend.
haha Lups! been working on finishing up the crown moulding upstairs last week finishing up this Weekend hopefully. I still have the main entrance ceiling where the chandelier is and 2 of the boys bedrooms. you can see where the wall and ceiling meets I did not paint since I knew the crown moulding would cover that up. I have a lot of Distressed Bamboo flooring I need to put down upstairs but I didn't want to do that until I got the moulding done since my scaffold and ladders probably would scuff and scratch the bamboo flooring.

~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
Lups11819.50