08-12-2019, 09:47 AM   #6412
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Nice! let us know the quality
These things are great! Anytime that you get in someone's car, who has WeatherTech liners, they jump out at you. Hard, molded plastic with the WT logo visible. Although these are similar, the material is not hard plastic, but has more of a soft rubbery feel. There is a bit of cushion to them (which I like), the bottom layer feels like burlap which hugs the carpet fibers and prevents slippage. The biggest selling feature of these, in my opinion, is that they don't stand out. The design of the liners flows well with the carpeting of the floor of the car. Now if a person looks and pays attention, they will be noticed, but they don't really scream for attention. I'm quite pleased with my $67 purchase here. I cleaned them yesterday by spraying them with some Armor All and wiped them down with a microfiber towel. I couldn't do that with any of my WeatherTech liners; they typically required degreaser and a pressure washer....then usually some other cleaner and stiff bristled brush. I highly recommend these!
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
TXSTYLE13653.00
Rmtt8206.00