01-29-2021, 01:05 PM   #2812
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
The muffin top is not there without a bra you're right, BUT I notice (without a bra) when I'm standing up straight and twist my back, there's this big long line of ...I guess it's fat, that folds over in the skin. I just dont like it. I like the "tighter" fitting bras because my boobs are obviously fake and heavy, so the support of a snugger fitting bra really helps. If my boobs aren't supported by a bra, my chest will ache.

Here's my biggest fret. I know I look great from the front and I'm proud of it. I'm a good looking mom. But the muffin top from behind, it just really really bothers me. (First world problems I know, but I also know there's some way some how to get rid of it)

This photo was taken of me at my firm's summer party and when I saw it, I was soooo embarrassed by the muffin top. I just want to look nice from the front AND the back. And I'm willing to do what it takes!
i think you look great! but as far as targeting that part you really can't since when you lose weight it's all over and you can't really target a specific areas.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
Sara5775.50