View Single Post
      10-25-2010, 04:01 PM   #1
Dackz
Hates Speed Limits
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Arrgghh....almost got head on crashed but took evasive action instead....

Stupid dumb bitch whore broad on her phone coming otherway in a parking lot turned around and when she did she hooked her hand striaight left pretty much, I saw immediatly what was about to happen, turned hard right into/around the parking island, rashed the right rear rim really bad and the passenger side skirt got tore up on the curb, scuffed it pretty badly. Thats the damage though, nothing more, thank god, damn whore didnt even stop damn near hit another car kept going.

Im really glad thats all the damage that I came out with. Found a guy selling his OEM Space Gray skirts on the classifieds already and PM'd him. I might just wait till spring to put it on since the only thing that could happen in winter is it gets worse, lol.

We'll see, Im going to get all my rims fixed this winter too and de-rashed and chipped from somewhere. Argh, just frusterating, I would been half as pissed if the damn bitch would have stopped for a berating at least.....

Women + phone + kids = SHOULDNT BE ON THE ROAD. PERIOD. Sad thing, I think hands free would have saved this. She had phone in right hand, left hand wheel, turned to right and when she did she turned her wheel to the left (leverage to make the turn to the right).

If end up not getting these OEM ones, keep an out for some guys. I really dont care for non-oem ones and my deductible at $500 isnt worth taking out, damage will be minimal so it will be less then that, I cant imagine my clear bra being more then $150 to get one panel done = $300.
Appreciate 0