07-06-2023, 03:56 AM   #2
Daniels1117
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 22’ M550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifttime85 View Post
Hey guys,

I have a '23 M550 and I want to know for all those who have added a front lip, does the slight bumper changes make any differences for the hole alignments or fitment of lips.

https://norcaldynamics.shop/collecti...ance-front-lip

Here is an example of a lip that I want and I reached out to this NorCal about this question but I haven't heard back in almost 2 weeks.

Any recommendations/ information would be awesome. Thanks!
Can’t offer any infor regarding figment but if you haven’t heard back in 2 weeks from any company they don’t deserve your money in my opinion. It takes all of 15 seconds to respond to a text or email. If they don’t have some one checking or responding in that long of a time period imagine trying to return the product if you have issues, or have questions regarding install. I’d be looking elsewhere immediately!

Also you just dropped 85k+ on a brand new car (I have a 22 550i so I’m pretty aware of cost) and you wanna install a cheap $300 lip? I’m not judging but your beauty deserves great parts!

I’d spend a few bucks extra for a higher quality product from a company that wants to earn you business
Appreciate 0