View Single Post
      12-11-2017, 03:28 AM   #1
is_niice
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Everything

2018 530e M Sport, joining you all.

Hey guys, just wanted to share a story. I made a complete impulse buy on a 2018 530e M Sport II Carbon Black/Ivory Dakota during thanksgiving weekend. I was only going to look and left with a car.

I was mainly looking for a zero options base model strictly for commuting (as I have other vehicles to drive when I'm feeling more spirited). However when I saw this car I didn't mind spending the extra money. Black on White has always been my favorite modern combo--the M Sport just happened to be a bonus. I was blown away in every aspect. And to think I was considering a Chevy Volt!!

I've had the car around three weeks now and was able to install window tint, painted reflectors and 7-Series 20" M Sport wheels. Lip spoiler is currently in transit. Sadly haven't gotten it washed since so the tires look dirty, and the car is begging for a drop. I have been in contact with Eibach, but there is no firm ETA on the release for their Pro-Kit and i'm intent on waiting for that. It is, however, in final phases of production. I have had MULTIPLE bad experiences in the past with H&R and refuse to put on their set (Ride is too rough). But I have had excellent experiences with Eibach, and i'm not looking for a full coilover setup. Also Dinan is a bit too modest for me.

I really just want to stick with the OEM++ look for this car, as I intend to drive it 15k miles a year on crappy LA roads. Glad to join you all early on, as i'm sure this community will surely blossom over the next few years. I know this isn't the right place for it, but i'm attaching photos since i'm positive you all will ask sooner or later!

Appreciate 1
Icelandic113.00