bmwmike01
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 19 M550 (on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan51 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelston View Post
I am using Android play store. I would think if you are Apple they would have the same type of apps. here is a screenshot any one of these should. really easy to use. as far as you rims that you selected i wouldn't think you would have a issue. For the winter in decided to go with a 19. but the size is 19x8.5 30 offset. worst case you would run a spacer. I really do think you wouldn't have a issue. Let me know how the App goes for you.

Thank you for your help! Much appreciated. I'm going to order the tires and keep my fingers crossed!
I got +5 tires on the sidewall installed last week on my 668m 20s. It's been fine so far to be honest it's a lot more of a comfortable ride and it also increases your height by 1/2 an inch, I no longer scrap the bottom of my bumper when I enter and exit my garage.

At first I was looking out for any tire scraping when I turned or when I hit pothole, didn't hear or feel anything. I purposely was running over potholes to test it. Not sure why Bmw doesn't offer this size as optional, the oem side wall sizes really suck.
Appreciate 0