View Single Post
      07-01-2019, 12:44 PM   #16
hlothery
Seeking mental floss
Rep
Drives: 2022 Mercedes EQS 450+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Ten View Post
You are right. Neither Tirerack nor Costco list the Michelins in our stock size (245/40R19), so my suggestion is incorrect for now. However, not entirely off base: Michelin does make a Pilot Sport A/S 3+ ZP (runflat) in a very close size--245/35ZR19-- that I expect would fit just fine although I don't know if the tire diameter (stock: 26.7"; A/S3 25.8") would work with our various systems. Any idea how to confirm that? i think that as long as all four tires are the same size things should be fine. I expect they will sometime soon make the 245/40s as well for our G30s. Costco lists a Bridgestone tire and Tirerack list several including the Goodyears I have now.--Bob
That won't work for me. My M550i has 20 inchers, and is staggered, 245/35R20s in front, 275/30R20s in rear. Until they make a ZP tire for that size, it looks as if my only option for Michelin is the Pilot Sport 3 ZP, which is new and there is very little information out there about it. Discount Tire does not even list it. I have a little time before I need to pull the trigger, unless one of my Goodyear F1's blows another sidewall. Thanks for the help, though.
Appreciate 0