10-05-2019, 09:07 PM   #1
///M-er-gized
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i

BMW Connected App

Does this actually work for anyone?

I have the vehicle locator setting turned on in iDrive, but it's not working as advertsied.

The one thing I can do is send an address to the Nav system. Thank goodness because I use that all the time.

When I check vehicle location, the app thinks the car is still back at the dealer where I bought it.

When I check status of doors and windows, it always indicates Right Front Window is open (even though it's not).

Do I have to plug the phone into the car to get it to update? That's fine if I do, but what's the point of the app if I always have to do that?

This hasn't worked since I bought the car, but honestly, I really didn't think it was that big a deal. My wife went to bed, and there isn't anything on TV, so I thought I'd log into Bimmerpost and finally post about this...

Anyone else have issues with this app?
lago1974166.00