NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
Thank you, NEFARIOUS. I really appreciate you talking me off the ledge and sharing your personal story. I am sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family are finding support from each other during the difficult times.You are absolutely right about the end result when it comes to suicide.

I agree with you when you say that it is ultimately selfish and cowardly to take ones own life. I understand that victory cannot be obtained by falling on your own sword. Like your dad, I have known other good men to take their own lives over the years. I always keep the thoughts to myself, but secretly I understood how someone could make the choice to end it.

I definitely know that things could always be worse, and I will have to find a way to pull myself out of the hole I seem to be stuck in. Thanks once again for taking the time to offer a helping hand. I spend so much of my time tending to others, but its good to know that there are people like you that would do the same for an anonymous stranger on the internet.
Most definitely glad to help... If I feel that I can prevent one more person from ending their lives since I wasn't able to help my dad prevent that fate, I'm glad to lend a helping hand. Personally, if I told you even 2 incidents that I'm going through right now, you'd probably say "holy crap, at least I'm not that guy" ...

But all it takes is perseverance and having faith that things will get better, and all you gotta do is reach out for assistance; people aren't as careless as you think. Just when I thought shit hit the fan, there's even people I haven't talked to in 3 years that came around to help and even gave me money for survival since my job is behind on giving me my payroll and I've already taken out 2 payday advances just to make sure my car isn't repo'd and to have food on the table.

...But sometimes, things happen for a reason, and your silver lining may just be around the corner, and like the point I was trying to make earlier, there's always going to be someone that may have a worse situation, so count your blessings... I highly recommend watching The Secret, which has gotten me out of my worst binds before, and my tip to anybody is to think positively towards the wisdom and/or strength to get out of your situation, not sitting around and hoping something will fall into your lap, unless it's just the strength to persevere through a bad memory (but it'll still come back to that). Also remember; any event in life is always neutral. Sometimes it's not what happens, but it's your reaction and what's done about it, and what happened in the past doesn't always shape your present (wish I can tell the credit bureau that ).

Feel free to PM me at anytime. If my phone was working right now I'd even let you call/text, even if it's 3AM.
::THE MACHETE::

Last edited by NEFARIOUS; 10-26-2014 at 11:03 PM..
Appreciate 0