View Single Post
      10-27-2014, 08:12 AM   #321
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
Most definitely glad to help... If I feel that I can prevent one more person from ending their lives since I wasn't able to help my dad prevent that fate, I'm glad to lend a helping hand. Personally, if I told you even 2 incidents that I'm going through right now, you'd probably say "holy crap, at least I'm not that guy" ...

But all it takes is perseverance and having faith that things will get better, and all you gotta do is reach out for assistance; people aren't as careless as you think. Just when I thought shit hit the fan, there's even people I haven't talked to in 3 years that came around to help and even gave me money for survival since my job is behind on giving me my payroll and I've already taken out 2 payday advances just to make sure my car isn't repo'd and to have food on the table.

...But sometimes, things happen for a reason, and your silver lining may just be around the corner, and like the point I was trying to make earlier, there's always going to be someone that may have a worse situation, so count your blessings... I highly recommend watching The Secret, which has gotten me out of my worst binds before, and my tip to anybody is to think positively towards the wisdom and/or strength to get out of your situation, not sitting around and hoping something will fall into your lap, unless it's just the strength to persevere through a bad memory (but it'll still come back to that). Also remember; any event in life is always neutral. Sometimes it's not what happens, but it's your reaction and what's done about it, and what happened in the past doesn't always shape your present (wish I can tell the credit bureau that ).

Feel free to PM me at anytime. If my phone was working right now I'd even let you call/text, even if it's 3AM.
I see that you are definitely going thorugh some difficulties as well, because i see your posts on other threads on this forum. Your resilience is admirable, and i will definitely take a couple pages from your book.

You are absolutely right. Things could always be worse. We all deal with our problems differently, and some take the hit harder than others. I have been to a few different locations all over the world, so I know that many of us should keep our complaining to a minimum, lol.

I can't show my gratitude enough. You defintely helped me out this weekend. i hope your situation starts to improve as well. Hang in there. Know that you have a friend in the NYC area, so if you ever find yourself in the area and need to reach out, just say the word and I will help out in any way I can.