10-27-2014, 09:15 AM   #325
Revartr
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
I hear you, my friend. Sounds like our routines are similar, indeed. I very rarely drink during the week, because it would interfere with my workout routine... but once Friday night rolls around, and if I'm not working the weekend, I like to enjoy my drinks pretty much the entire weekend. I don't get sloppy with it, just maintain a steady level of tipsiness, as you so eloquently put it, lol. Then I either boot up the Xbox, or maybe watch something funny on TV, or listen to music. The music has been kinda messing me up lately...

It did cross my mind to get a dog as well. No issues with cats, I actually think cats (especially the big ones) are quite majestic. A dog is more my style though, and they tend to be more interactive than cats. I would love to get a puppy and raise him, but I tend to like the medium/large dogs, so my One Bedroom APT ain't cutting it, lol. I live in a pretty urbanized area, so I wouldn't want to subject a dog to those accomdations, especially when he gets big in a couple years.

When I finaly settle down a get a house and a little yard, I will definitely explore pet options.

Sitting by the river with a couple drinks sounds like an interesting experience. Do you do that often? Do you go alone or with friends? Just curious because I would have to take a drive to do something like that, but it sounds like a good way to change the scenery and get to know oneself when our thoughts tend to get overwhelming.
Ah, I see what you mean about the pet thing, haha. I leased a condo in Miami for a couple of years, and they wouldn't allow pets over 30lbs, so that was out of the question. Think about getting a cat, though. They can be alright, lol.

And I like to go hiking/swimming with friends usually, but sometimes I enjoy the peacefulness in solitude. Quiet, relaxing, allows you to truly take it all in.
Appreciate 0