View Single Post
      11-26-2021, 11:58 AM   #14
3.0L
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M235i, 20k miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
If I want to clean up my yards then I will do it. If you don't like it that's just too bad. It was a terrible mess.

Like I said in my post above, my neighbors didn't mind. Some were out there doing the same thing as me. We waived hi. We're all very friendly. Been here for 30 years.
My neighbors mind so out of consideration for them, I put my money where my mouth is and went cordless electric.

Nearly every home in my neighborhood and many blocks beyond employ professional yard maintenance, so I hear 2-stroke leaf blowers and hedge trimmers virtually every week day, followed by the do-it-yourselfers on weekends - sometime 3 or 4 times a day during the week. The lots are large, so the noise goes on and on. It gets really old.

Like many other cities across the nation have already done, ours is considering a ban on gas-powered leaf blowers.

When writing your life's plan, use a pencil with an eraser
Appreciate 0