08-20-2019, 09:56 PM   #39
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG View Post
I don't know how many years in a row people continue to buy in on the Browns only to be disappointed. They're not going to the playoffs. The ravens will take the division and steelers will probably wild card it. Bengals are trash.

I think the Giants take NFCE this year but I'm a homer. I think the Cowboys and Redskins will be ass and I doubt Wentz will stay healthy. I think the Eagles offense takes a step back.

Now that the Odell Beckham and Landon Collins cancer is gone, our locker room is going to be solid.
I can see the Giants having a better record than the Redskins, neck and neck with Dallas (if OL holds it’s own) but the Eagles are still the team to beat in the NFC East. However, if Wentz goes down, its for the taking.

Remember Shockey? Giants got rid of his ass and they were better. OBJ leaving opens the door for other Giant playmakers to really show their game

Barkley
Engram
Shepard
Tate (if he doesn’t take any more illegal substances)

OL is the damn key to this team.
Appreciate 1
PA135ii236.00