lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
I just go for the view
LOL the wife said "instead of paying gym memberships each month why don't we just buy some equipment and setup a gym area in the basement?" me: "because than i won't be motivated to workout because how easily accessible it would be for us." lying out of my ass i really wanted to say "Babe, you want me to give up all the flocking of yoga pants walking around here to just you?"

forgot to mention while i was at the gym today i was doing lying tricep extensions with the easy bar when this hawt chick wearing military green yoga pants decides to do hip thrust next to me facing me. so when i was laying down and if i looked toward her at the top of each thrust i swear i saw camel toe smiling at me. i'm sure my face expression said a thousand words
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 05-03-2018 at 12:33 AM..
Appreciate 2
TXSTYLE13775.50