10-29-2018, 12:56 PM   #162
Franzino
Captain
Belgium
Rep
Drives: M2 MY17 / Alpine A110 MY19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanG View Post
I owned one of those for almost 10 years. I definitely think my current M2 is a much superior car.
Superior on street and track in my opinion....it's better in doing the two things rather wel.

So 1x BMW for the rest of my life...then I would pick my manual 2017 M2. If it's the only car I have. And yes I actually plan to keep it also for the rest of my life
I don't like big cars...so the f80 M3, f82 M4, M5, M6 are out for me. If it's only one car I have then it needs to be a BMW that is great on street and good on track. Small but also practical and useable everyday with big levels of fun. E92 M3 is a nice car, but a bit to heavy and to big for my taste....the M2 feels so more nimble and smaller. 1M is also high on the list, but I like the look of the M2 better. E46 M3 is a nice car and would be my second choice...but number 1 stays the M2 with manual gearbox. If the e46 M3 CSL would have been a manual then it could maybe take nr 1 from the M2.

If the question is "one BMW besides your other normal daily car for the rest of your live"... Then I would pick the e46 M3 CSL with a set of AP racing brakes!

Last edited by Franzino; 10-29-2018 at 01:03 PM..
Appreciate 0