View Single Post
      02-08-2020, 07:13 AM   #24
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

So when you ask a colleague to turn off their system, do you tell them to shut your pi-hole?

I have, including my siblings and I, 46 cousins who I've been very close to all my life. And their children of varying ages, who I'm less close to but still somewhat interested in. I keep in touch with my youth basketball team and a select group of close friends from high school, and another from college. We live all around the world and by some twist of fate, none of them are in the same state as me.

I hate FB and I am very concerned with the privacy issues, but I feel like I don't have a choice but to stay on to be able to stay in touch with people I care about. I am only searchable by friends, I ignore/reject any requests that aren't within these circles, I max out all the privacy settings and I hardly post my own stuff (I do reply to friends' posts tho). If there's anything else I could do to increase security, I'll do it, but I feel like I don't have a choice but to stay on FB...unless all my friends and loved ones migrate somewhere else
Appreciate 0